How we train
The following are key features:
- You will train for 3-5 days a week, of which you will do 3 runs a week with a group*. The three key runs will be a speed workout, a tempo run and a long run.
- You will get a customized training plan in line with your capabilities (to be assessed using a time trial) and supervision of your training sessions.
- You will get feedback as needed both at the key runs and at the end of the week.
- We will set a mutually agreed target in line with your capabilities and performance for the final race/run.
* You will run on your own on the other days. You are welcome to join us on other days too since we run on 6 days of the week and sometimes all 7 days, but the locations/timings on those days will be at our discretion on the other days.
If you are vegetarian, we can also help you on planning your diet based on our experience. We could examine your diet even if you aren't.